Bar Review - Guided Bar Review with Mentor
Fleming's Bar Review is conveniently accessible 24/7 with our e-Learning platform, so you can easily fit studying into your schedule! Get prepared for the February or July bar exam, all from the comfort of your own home.
- February Bar Exam: Enrollment begins in September
- July Bar Exam: Enrollment begins in February
- Early enrollment available – call our office to discuss options.
Why You Need Fleming's Guided Bar Review
Fleming's Guided Bar Review offers a personalized program that allows you to work with an experienced bar expert to oversee your program with biweekly check-ins.
Fleming's Bar Review courses equip you for all three bar test formats, (essays, multiple choice, and performance). Fleming's provides each student with two volumes of carefully developed substantive law outlines in the all California Bar subjects, a 150-page Writing Workbook, an extensive Performance Workshop with practice performance exams, a past Bar exam book with 185 exam hypotheticals, IRAC model outlines/answers, passing student answers, and much more. All of these materials are used in class.
Fleming's Guided Bar Review combines substantive law lectures with essay, NCBE-licensed multiple choice MBE practice through AdaptiBar, performance training, biweekly check-ins with your bar mentor; graded writing assignments; Fleming's Summary Review; and more.
Fleming's offers you a personalized program that allows you to work with an experienced bar expert to oversee your program with biweekly check-ins to make sure you are progressing and are prepared to take the bar exam:
✅ One-hour initial consultation with a bar mentor to devise a personalized plan just for you
✅ Bi-weekly meetings with your bar mentor to keep you on track, monitor your progress, and adjust your schedule, if necessary
✅ All necessary bar exam subject review materials and lectures;
✅ Two volumes of carefully developed substantive law outlines;
✅ Access to AdaptiBar to practice and perfect your performance on the MBE;
✅ Three specific workshops to address all three bar test formats (essay, performance, and multistate);
✅ Graded essays and performance tests (because Practice Makes Passing!) All submitted writing assignments are critiqued by Fleming's staff of private bar exam professors via audio feedback;
✅ The month before the upcoming bar exam, a 1-hour Interactive group Zoom meeting with a seasoned professor of law who discusses the most recent CA Bar Exam and a prediction of testable issues based on recently tested subjects
Fleming's staff attorneys are available to answer your questions by telephone or e-mail Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
More Resources to Consider
Personalize your Learning Experience with Custom Tutoring
- If you want to personalize your learning experience, try custom tutoring. Fleming's tutors are professors of law and CA-licensed attorneys. Our tutors will help you master substantive concepts and test formats (essay and performance).
Premier Bar Review with Private Tutoring. A Full Emersion Learning Experience
- If you want full emersion in your learning experience, Fleming's Premier Bar Review and Tutorial is for you. Our Premier Tutorial Package provides you with a full-service bar review course and 20-hours of personalized, individual tutoring with a law professor and expert bar exam tutor. You and your bar exam tutor will chart the schedule for your tutorial sessions according to your own personal study needs.