Professor Jeff A. FlemingProfessor Jeff A. Fleming, a licensed CA attorney specializing in criminal law, founded Fleming’s Fundamentals of Law in 1982. He has served as an adjunct law professor for eighteen years and remains the principal lecturer for most Fleming’s reviews and workshops.
Professor Fleming teaches fifteen CA Bar Exam subjects. He is the founder and creator of a multitude of substantive law review and legal exam prepatory courses including:
- The Exam Solution®, a substantive law and exam prep series,
- Fleming’s Legal Exam Writing Workshop,
- Fleming’s Baby Bar Review,
- Fleming’s Fundamentals of Law Long Term Bar Review,
- Fleming’s Fundamentals of Law Short Term Bar Review,
- Fleming’s Fundamentals of Law Ultimate Bar Tutorial,
- Fleming’s Fundamentals of Law Premier Tutorial Bar Review,
- Fleming’s Fundamentals of Law Advanced Analysis For The CA Bar Exam, and
- Fleming’s Fundamentals of Law Online Home Study Bar Review.
Professor Jeff A. Fleming founded Fleming’s Fundamentals of Law in 1982 after graduating from Western State University College of Law in CA and passing the bar exam. For more than 20-years, Prof. Fleming has served as an adjunct law professor at various CA law schools. Prof. Fleming is a consultant to numerous law schools in CA that rely on his exam writing expertise and incorporate his methods and materials into their required curriculum.
Prof. Fleming has participated in essay exam calibration grading sessions conducted by the CA Bar Examiners, giving him unique insight into what the Bar Examiners want to see in a passing answer. Prof. Fleming used this experience and expertise in authoring a four-book series of examination writing workbooks that teach the skills necessary to pass law school and bar essay exams. Every course Prof. Fleming conducts includes instruction on the analytical and writing skills law students must demonstrate to pass legal essay exams.
Prof. Fleming has also published two volumes of multistate MBE questions and answers that cover all subjects tested on the Bar Examination. These publications are available in legal bookstores throughout the U.S.
To get more information about Fleming's Fundamentals of Law, contact us!